Trenton Technology Inc Documentation Specialist in Utica, New York
Documentation Specialist will prepare and update work instructions for the assembly of printed circuit boards per the specs laid out by engineering. Position requires excellent written and verbal skills. The ability to provide and communicate expectations to the staff. Strong attention to detail and technical writing ability is a must.
Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Paint.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Auditing a process to insure its accuracy to the work instructions.
- Updating existing documentation with any changes to the process.
- Working on a project from prototype stage to document the process and develop the work instruction.
- Controlling all documents via revision control on data base.
- Adaptable to a fast paced, complex and ever changing business environment.