TreeHouse Foods, Inc. Quality Assurance Coordinator in Tonawanda, New York
Employee Type: Full time
Location: NY Tonawanda
Job Type: Quality
Job Posting Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator
* Conduct line monitoring of all production lines in operation.
* Assist in updating or implementing production and food safety aids such as guidelines, HACCP, GMP's, etc.
* Maintain well-organized, detailed and legible records.
* Secure samples involved with customer complaints and help with investigations.
* Support operations management in problem resolution.
* Stop production, if necessary, to correct Food Safety issues, Quality issues or safety problems.
* Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system. Initiate corrective action when necessary.
* Execute holds involving nonconforming product. Insure product is tagged and information communicated to appropriate personnel.
* Inform Lead Person, Group Leaders or other management personnel of any Food Safety or Quality issues or of any processes which become noncompliant with specified requirements.
* Responsible for reporting food safety and quality problems to the appropriate personnel, as well as follow all quality and safety programs and policies.
* Responsible to report food safety and quality problems to supervision and or management.
* Complete special projects as directed by management or supervision.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.