Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Associate Director Clinical Metrics in Tarrytown, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The CPMO (Clinical Project Mgt Operations) Associate Director Clinical Metrics is responsible for creating, developing and delivering metrics and analytics related to the operational performance of running clinical trials. The Associate Director Clinical Metrics will work at the portfolio, program and functional levels to provide prospective and retrospective measurements of cost, productivity, efficiency, and quality to facilitate informed decision making for Regeneron’s clinical development portfolio.
The Associate Director Clinical Metrics will act as a business partner providing critical business operations and strategy support to CPMO functional leadership, GD (Global Development) leadership and Finance.
• Build and continuously improve business analytics that provide prospective and retrospective measurements of cost, productivity, efficiency, quality, and compliance to facilitate timely and informed decision making.
• Engage with Senior level stakeholders to provide and present various metrics and analyses to help drive time, cost, quality and efficiency within their functional areas.
• Lead the efforts to provide both detailed and high level metrics and analysis for various aspects of clinical development across multiple functional areas.
• Advise and strategize with functional, financial and portolio leaders to establish metrics and set appropriate performance targets. Manage the regular reporting to these functional areas and provide progress reports.
• Utlize Data Visualization and Analytical software to produce a suite of metrics and analytics.
• Provide analytics and performance measures to support assessments of vendor performance
• Support improvement through metrics reporting, productivity modeling, and tracking capabilities.
• Liaise with GD systems and CPMO functional leads to ensure the integrity of the data.
• In close collaboration with GD systems functional leadership, define and deliver data/informatics requirements to support CPMO analytics
• Monitor and participate in external benchmarking studies and collaborations to drive continuous improvement and innovation in analytics and reporting.
• Proven track record of understanding all operational processes required to deliver a clinical development program from first-in-human to post-approval
• Extensive experience in performance metrics and reporting, analytics, goal setting, and balanced score cards associated with clinical trial planning, management and execution.
• Ability to translate complex business questions and requirements and develop effective solutions
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent analytical and financial skills
• Demonstrated effective influencing and negotiating, good interpersonal and leadership skills, a team player
• Self-motivated, works effectively under pressure
• Detail oriented
• Ability to mine data to identify trends
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization.
Qualified candidate will have a BS in a related discipline; A MS or MBA is highly desirable.
At least 8 years of relevant experience within the pharma/biotech, a CRO or consulting in the industry is required for Senior Manager level (10+ years for Associate Director-level). Additionally, 5+ years of functional experience and leadership is highly desirable.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.