Manpower Quality Engineer in Rochester, New York
Location, Rochester, NY
Experienced Quality Engineer wanted for a growing manufacturing company in Rochester NY.
Start your career with a Fortune 500 Company today!
What's in it for you?
* Full time hours
* Competitive pay (based on experience)
* Contract to hire or direct
* Growing company!
What is the Job?
Ensure that product and services within the organization meet customer specifications to the highest quality standards.
* Lead and participate in root cause analysis efforts that result in the elimination of systematic problems
* Develop necessary documentation (SOPs and Work Instructions for example) as needed
* Participate in supplier audits, internal system audits, process and product audits and customer audits as needed
* Analyze customer complaints and develop/coordinate effective corrective actions in a timely manner
* Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating efficiency of the Quality Management System
* Represent the company in matters pertaining to quality and product reliability
* Recommend corrective action to ensure conformity with quality specifications and standards
* Ensure confidentiality of company and personnel information at all times
* Complies with corporate guidelines and legal requirements on business ethics
* Performs other related duties as required
What do you bring to the Job?
* Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional peers as well as upper management
* Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
* Computer proficiency and organizational skills
* Experience with tight tolerances
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Experience in a precision manufacturing environment
* Metals experience preferred
* Full understanding of ASME Y14.5 GD&T and its application
* CMM (PC-DMIS and Vici programing are both a plus)
* BS preferred or 4+ years relevant experience
* Ability to pass a Background Check
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 585-227-6008. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family