University of Rochester Coach/Recreation Specialist I in Rochester, New York
Time as Reported Grade 000 URMC Fitness & Wellness Center
8 AM-5 PM
This position must supervise children attending the day camp held at the Fitness Center. Counselor will coordinate activities and keep children safe, while adhering to the rules of the camp and the UR, both on and off site. Counselor should possess the ability to interact well with children. Counselor will keep the children engaged in activities and be responsible for the security and welfare of children at all times.
- Supervise children, for safety and security
- Engage children in activities (get them to play)
- Interact with children, to keep them engaged
- Organize and coordinate recreational activities, with others
- Interact with parents and provide feedback or comments as required
CPR – adult and child. Previous child or camp experience. Experience in sports preferred.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Coach/Recreation Specialist I
Location: Health Sciences
Job ID: 207185
Full/Part Time: TAR