Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino Traffic Controller in Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls. Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Traffic Controller. FT & PT Available. $8.75 + Tips. Driver's License Required. Benefits.
The Traffic Controller directs traffic in and out of the casino. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
2. High school diploma or equivalent required.
3. Previous customer service experience preferred.
4. Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to substantiate a safe driving record within the parameters acceptable to our liability insurance carrier.
Language Skills and Reasoning Ability:
1. Must possess excellent communication skills.
2. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
3. Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
4. Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increase to loud. Must be able to work in an environment where smoking is permitted.
1. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull, lift, talk, hear and perform repetitive motions.
3. Light work. Exerting up to twenty (20) pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to ten (10) pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
4. Required to have visual acuity to make general observations of facilities.
5. Required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment, when performing other duties within the Transportation department.
6. Subject to extreme cold/extreme heat.
7. Subject to hazards (proximity to moving vehicles).
8. Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, employees, and members of the business community in all situations.
All applicants subject to Drug Screen and Criminal Background and Reference Check.
To apply online, go to: http://www.senecagamingcorporation.com