Capital One Services, LLC VP - Financial Advisor - Grand Central - Penn Plaza Upper Manhattan, NY in New York, New York
Job ID: R30270Mid-Upr Manh-Grand Cntr Br 890 (22890), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
VP - Financial Advisor - Grand Central - Penn Plaza Upper Manhattan, NY
At Capital One, it's all about dreaming, disrupting, and delivering a better way...WHO IS CAPITAL ONE INVESTING?Capital One Investing is the trade name of Capital One Investment Services LLC, a registered broker dealer that provides brokerage services to customers of Capital One. We focus on empowering our investors to be life-long investors. Capital One is strategically growing our Financial Advisor network throughout the country.
WHAT DO WE OFFER OUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS?- When you join Capital One Investing, you join a Capital One branch network with outstanding name recognition where you will receive qualified leads, and our self-directed platform, one of the nation's largest on-line trading platforms, giving you the ability to offer your clients a combination of advised and self-directed investments.
- As a Capital One Investing Financial Advisor, you'll partner with our banking associates to assist our existing customers as well as grow new business.- Flexibility to coordinate with your Branch Managers in creating your own schedules; i.e. manage your own time in supporting your clients, networking within the industry, and volunteering throughout the community to boost name recognition.- Capital One Investing has a diverse suite of product offerings and financial planning. There are no proprietary products to push. This allows you to do what is best for your client.
- As a VP, Financial Advisor you will own your own book of business
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT CAPITAL ONE INVESTING?We provide our associates with a dynamic environment combined with two key values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing. We take pride in encouraging our associates to think independently in a collaborative setting and to present creative ideas to senior management. It's this type of innovative thinking that is a major part of our corporate growth as well as our overall success.- Ranked on FORTUNE'S 100 Best Companies List for 11 years(#17)
- Named to Working Mother's 100 Best Companies list
- Named one of the "Best Places to Work for Recent Grads" by Experience Inc.Click this link to view additional accolades we've received -
Plus we offer amazing benefits, which you can check out by using this link -
LICENSE REQUIREMENT - CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
- To be an VP, Financial Advisor you are required to at least have your FINRA Series 7 license and your FINRA Series 66 license or the FINRA Series 63 and 65 licenses
- As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain your State-approved Life and Health Insurance licenses within 30 days from your start date
- At least a High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 66 licenseor FINRA Series 63 and 65 LicensesPreferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- State-approved Life and Health Insurance licenses
- 5+ years of financial advisor experience
- CFP Designation
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.