Sony Corporation of America Treasury Analyst in New York, New York
Sony Corporation of America, located in New York, NY, is the U.S. headquarters of Sony Corporation, based in Tokyo, Japan. Sony's principal U.S. businesses include Sony Electronics Inc., Sony Mobile Communications (USA) Inc., Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Music Entertainment, and Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. With some 900 million Sony devices in hands and homes worldwide today, a vast array of Sony movies, television shows and music, and the PlayStation Network, Sony creates and delivers more entertainment experiences to more people than anyone else on earth.
Sony Corporation of America (SCA) is seeking a Treasury Analyst to join the Global Treasury Services Group located in NYC. The position will be responsible for cash management and reporting for various Sony entities as well as overall administration of bank accounts, banking relationships and online banking systems.
- Processing electronic payments (wires and ACH)
- Prepare monthly reports for Sony entities
- Adjust intercompany loans and deposits between Sony entities
- Support daily cash operations
- Foreign Exchange (FX) Exposure Management & FMV Reporting
- Cash Flow Forecast & Variance Analysis
- Bank Account Administration
- Internal Treasury System Administration
- Provide customer support for banking issues
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, accounting or business administration
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience, experience in Treasury and electronic banking preferred
- Basic knowledge of finance principles
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Successful candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be very detailed-oriented, able to prioritize duties and able to meet a variety of deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong MS Office Skills (especially Excel), SAP, bank systems are a plus
- Team player
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.