RBC Trade Desk Support Analyst in New York, New York
What is the opportunity?
Trade desk support analyst supporting the front office trading team.
What will you do?
- Input with accuracy, information extracted from Hedge Fund documentation used to define hedge fund securities, including corporate actions.
- Coordinate and manage to ensure that funds are defined based upon the most updated fund documentation
- Draft redemption, assignment, and transfer notices.
- Coordinate the confirmation, approval and receipt of Subscriptions, Redemptions, Transfers and Assignments.
- Validate Hedge Fund pricing.
- Book custody trading activity and reconciliation.
- Circulate daily, weekly and or monthly reporting.
- Class Reconciliation and Fund Status reporting.
- Participate in various projects that arise from time to time.
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or similar major from an accredited university.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong PC skills
- Previous exposure to the capital markets
- Good understanding of financial/stock market
- Knowledge of macros
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit .
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address:200 Vesey Street
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Required Travel (%):0-25
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.