Aon Corporation Total Rewards Associate Consultant, Strategic Advisory Team in New York, New York
Aon is looking for a Total Rewards Consultant, Strategic Advisory Consulting
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Strategic Advisory business group in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL or New York, NY. As a Total Rewards Consultant, you will report directly to a team of Directors/Partners.
Your impact as a Total Rewards Consultant
A Strategic Advisory (SA) Consultant is an experienced professional who possesses a full understanding of an area of specialization in the human capital arena. In addition, the incumbent has an understanding of business strategies and how to translate direction into tactical plans. The SA Consultant possesses the capability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative and innovative ways. The incumbent will work as part of a client team to deliver work and may manage small to mid-sized projects within the SA practice. The consultant possesses core Total Rewards technical and consultative expertise and a broad level of understanding of Aon’s core businesses.
Keeping Clients First
- Contribute as a team member and manage components of large, more complex client Consulting engagements will cover compensation and benefits, talent and retention, HR policies and programs.
- Serve as an engagement manager for small- to mid-sized client projects or relationships
- Perform HR due diligence or engage other SMEs to conduct due diligence for clients including review of HR and business transition information provided in data room and/or via interview processes
- Consolidate data/input and prepare due diligence reports
- Support development of integrated project plans that ensure on-time and within budget delivery of agreed upon scope of work
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative advice to clients at the Business/HR manager level
- Participate in client planning and client innovation discussions with client teams, and bring new ideas to retain clients and increase revenue
Creating a Rewarding Work Experience
- Engage in team collaboration to leverage contribution across lines of business and markets
- Follow key industry/market trends and technology to ensure the relevance and innovative approach of Aon’s M&A; solutions and capabilities
Growing with Intention
- Develop internal relationships that enable collaboration across practices and geographies.
- Build and manage relationships across multiple clients.
- Utilize and contribute to toolkits and knowledge resources.
- Contribute to proposals and other selling efforts.
- Maintain a broad level of understanding of Aon's core businesses.
- Manage projects to ensure quality and profitable delivery.
- Partner with thought leaders to connect with client and design/delivery teams in other lines of business to create holistic human capital and business transformation consulting offers. Manage projects to ensure quality and profitable delivery.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience with client-facing consulting activities for large, complex, global M&A; transactions and/or business transformations
- Broad HR and total rewards experience/knowledge through consulting activities
- Ability to demonstrate the personal impact required to gain trust and credibility with internal and external contacts
- Demonstrated presence and ability to communicate well with others/strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to work with software tools and platforms such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Ability to learn and utilize new technologies
- Ability to effectively work within a team participating and contributing to team discussions and decisions.
- Ability to work with multiple teams on problem solving and to effectively integrate solutions for complex transactions
- Ability to prioritize work, take ownership of tasks, personal and professional development
- Knowledge of pre-established practices to efficiently process work. Interacts with a broad/diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work as part of a broader team on large complex transactions.
- Experience leading small to mid-size less complex projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Management, Human Resources or other qualified disciplines
- Other desired qualifications – project management certifications, SHRM certifications, compensation and benefits work experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2439913
Location: United States, NY, New York