Sony Music Entertainment Sr. Analyst, Global Compsensation in New York, New York
|Sr. Analyst, Global Compsensation|
|Category||Human Resources - Compensation/Benefits|
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
The Sr Analyst, Global Compensation works under the direction of the Sr Director of Compensation and assists with the design, implementation, and administration of Sony Music’s global compensation programs, policies and procedures.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Assists with the administration of all annual Sony Music global compensation programs, including merit review, bonus planning, and compensation communication.
- Essential partner in driving the international segment of the annual compensation review process, liaising with international partners to ensure deadlines are maintained and data is accurate.
- Performs benchmarking and market pricing activities for international positions, making compensation recommendations as appropriate.
- Conduct, participate in, and analyze global compensation surveys to ensure compensation objectives are achieved and internal pay remains competitive.
- Assist with the setup, calculation integrity, audit, and reporting within the new online compensation system.
- Maintains international job code structure, ensuring that levels are accurate and consistent throughout the company, making recommendations for change as needed.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum 3 years experience in a compensation related position.
- Has a proactive approach and the ability to quickly assimilate and understand the needs of global constituents in a fast-paced environment
Excellent interpersonal skills with a sensitivity to confidentiality
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.