Adobe Systems Incorporated Sr. AEM Product Specialist in New York, New York
This role is selling the Adobe Experience Manager suite into manufacturing accounts and the responsibilities includes the development of long-term relationships with customers as well as the development of account plans for new relationships. This role will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with the customer. The individual will be responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities.
This role is to be based ideally from a home office in the Northeast region.
What you'll do
- Driving incremental revenue in new and existing accounts by hunting within a territory. This role consists of net-new business.
- Find, develop, and close AEM business within a named account structure
- Adhere to Adobe's Value Selling methodology
- Collaborate with Named Account Manager as equal business partner - ego is in check
- Develop strong relationships with Business Unit personnel and provide transparent feedback
- Maintain an accurate forecast for current quarter, following quarter (Q+1), top deals, and overall pipeline health.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 7+ years proven track record of enterprise level direct sales expertise. 10 years+ experience highly preferred. Prior success in carrying a $5M + quota also preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Social platform solutions and digital marketing solutions.
- Prior experience selling into both CMO/Marketing and IT departments is highly desired.
- Experience in selling SaaS.
- Proven Track record selling enterprise solutions into large, complex customer accounts.
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales and process as well as the ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Web and Marketing technologies.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
Ideal Candidate will have....
- Deep understanding of content management, digital asset management, mobile applications, commerce applications. Has a strong opinion in these areas.
- Broad experience in running $1M + sales cycles.
- Challenger mentality / hunter profile
- Hungry and motivated to build a pipeline vs. expectation of having leads handed served up
- Proven top performer that requires little to no enablement around sales execution
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.