Forrester Research, Inc. Senior Account Based Marketing Specialist in New York, New York
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, youll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
Forrester is looking for a Senior Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist to join a small ABM team focused on driving 10% revenue growth within Forresters key industry targets (retail, financial services, etc.). The Senior ABM Specialist will develop, plan, organize, and run strategic programs designed to acquire new logos and find enrichment opportunities within existing accounts. The ABM Specialist will be responsible for industry and account research, market position development, and coordination with Forresters product and sales teams to build and execute engagement plans.
- Manage projects for a cross-functional market development team of sales, product, consulting, and marketing leaders focused on identifying and executing ABM tactics to drive growth within Forresters target markets.
- Help build and refine Forresters market positions and go-to-market plans for key industries including retail, financial services, and others, aligning third-party industry research with Forresters own data and research.
- Work with our analytics and sales teams to generate and tier a target list of accounts, with a focus on identifying underpenetrated accounts and new logos within our ideal customer profile.
- Conduct external research on target accounts using public sources such as investor reports, press releases, news, and industry resources.
- Partner with account management teams to enrich their existing account plans based on the ABM Specialists supplemental research and identify growth opportunities.
- Develop engagement plans across accounts within target industries that focus on acquiring new accounts and/or driving growth within existing accounts, working closely with the sales, demand generation, and field marketing teams.
- Actively monitor progress against a list of target accounts, measuring against revenue goals and tracking the health of contact and lead data.
- Five-plus years of experience in marketing roles at top-tier companies, preferably with experience in ABM, demand generation, and/or field marketing roles.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound, content, and outbound marketing to penetrate accounts.
- Demonstrated project management and collaboration skills across functional groups.
- A team player who is receptive to ideas from others.
- A skilled writer and clear communicator with demonstrated ability to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market materials, including pitch decks, web content, and email campaigns.
- An understanding of the technology and marketing functions to which Forrester sells.
- Analytical skills to interpret market and behavioral trends and guide how Forrester communicates with clients.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO