Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) Informatica in New York, New York
BHJOB8895_111354 LEAD ETL AND DQ DEVELOPER INFORMATICA AND DATA QUALITY
The Lead ETL and DQ Developer Informatica with Data Quality role is a highly technical position considered a technical expert in system implementation - with an emphasis on providing design, ETL, data quality and warehouse modeling expertise. This role will lead, and be accountable for, knowledge of capital development efforts.
PROCESS MANAGEMENT & DOCUMENTATION
* Work with Leadership to assess project scope and define project plans (schedule and cost estimates)
* Experience in the Software Implementation Lifecycle (SILC) including collection of requirements, documentation of specifications (controls and outputs, workflows, logical processes), and overseeing application design and implementation.
* Experience with Agile development.
* Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements and design
* Research and evaluate capability with other systems, alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution for system design
* Advises on mechanisms for delivering solutions that demonstrate effective business-IT alignment
Lead knowledge capital development efforts through:
* Extensive Informatica (Data Quality and Power Center) development expertise
* Designing innovative system solutions and software development techniques
* Provide testing and production support as necessary
* Evaluate new and existing tools and technologies
* Maintain a detailed knowledge of the business s current technology and infrastructure, marketplace changes, client processes
* Determine tools and strategies to address business problems through modeling and understanding key business processes and impact of technology on business processes
* Determine and roll out overall security and systems control policies and procedures
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Employer's Job# J3S3M766BR53JT0PM4Y
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.