JPMorgan Chase Asset & Wealth Management Program Analyst, Asset Management, Gloabl Alternatives- Real Estate Analyst (New York, NY) in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
JPMorgan Asset Management Global Real Estate & Infrastructure is one of the world's largest real estate investment advisors with over $40 billion (gross) of real estate assets under management in North America and Europe with developing businesses in India and China. Given its relationships, reputation, and size, JPMAM Real Estate transacts an average of $4 billion in combined acquisition and disposition activity annually. JPMAM Real Estate is comprised of approximately 250 real estate professionals organized within key functional areas.
The Real Estate Americas business is seeking to hire multiple AWM Program Analysts for its New York and LA-based teams, which includes the Office/Industrial, Retail, or Multifamily sectors. The RE Asset Management Platform is roughly $55 billion. Analysts within the functional area of Asset Management play an integral role in working alongside our asset managers in overseeing a portfolio of assets and driving value to our clients. Individuals in this role are involved in the underwriting and due diligence work associated with new deals, oversight and strategy implementation within the existing portfolio, assistance on development deals, the handling of dispositions, working through internal and external property valuations and completing various internal and external reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Underwrite using Argus and Excel
· Create and utilize financial models for investment valuation
· Research and analyze market data
· Participate in property inspections and market tours
· Prepare presentations and written investment committee memos
· Perform due diligence to prepare acquisitions for closing
· Highly motivated and a self-starter
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Exceptional quantitative modeling and analytical skills
· Superior writing and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
· Attention to detail
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· 0 - 1 years financial analysis, real estate, modeling experience
· ARGUS experience is a plus
The position is for an analyst with interest / internship experience in real estate investment management.
· No more than two years of work experience following completion of undergraduate program
· Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2
The candidate should be prepared to travel as needed
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.