Adobe Systems Incorporated Account Manager in New York, New York
Adobe Advertising Cloud, which launched at Adobe Summit in March 2017, is the industry's first end-to-end platform for managing advertising across traditional TV and digital formats. The platform already manages roughly $3.5 billion in annualized ad spend on behalf of more than 1,000 global clients, including Allstate, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Liberty Mutual, L'Oreal, MGM, Nickelodeon, and Southwest Airlines. Learn more about .
What you'll do
- Ensure operational excellence across all clients
- Lead client-facing and internal troubleshooting efforts
- Managing campaign calendar, trafficking assets and client approval process
- Executing day to day production tasks
- Analyze performance metrics and proactively assist with campaign performance enhancements
- Identify trends in data to drive optimization strategies
- Work with Senior Account Managers on strategic growth strategies and implementation process across the business
- Identify quality-improving and feature enhancement opportunities
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree.
- Candidates should have an understanding of the digital advertising market, preferably with a working knowledge of the Programmatic space.
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.