Popular Community Bank Cash Management Sales and Service Analyst in New York City, New York
Join the Popular Team!
Founded in 1893, Popular Inc. has been built upon strong institutional values while providing broad financial services within the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.
We strive to create an extraordinary legacy with a passion for customer service, tremendous dedication to our employees and strong partnerships in the communities where we reside. Come explore Popular Community Bank and see why we are “The Human Side of Banking.”
PCB Cash Management
The CM Client Services Representative is responsible for supporting various activities involving Cash Management products, including new service implementation, product training, and ongoing product or service maintenance and technical support. The role is specifically accountable for the successful and efficient execution of implementation requests and related activities while ensuring an excellent client experience.
In this position, you will:
* Review and validate service implementation requests and accurately enter specifications into the appropriate application(s) for fulfillment. Obtain the necessary agreements, contracts, and approvals.
* Provide technical training demonstrations via web conferencing and on site as requested.
* Monitor the status of service implementation through completion.
* Properly document specifications for standard, complex, customized implementations and effectively coordinate communications with all required parties to ensure successful, timely completion. Partner with Sales & Product Mgmt. to resolve complex customer needs.
* Provide timely and accurate status updates to clients and internal business partners. Utilize implementation plans for all large implementations. Communicate with customers throughout the implementation process and to schedule telephone/webinar training.
* Facilitate ongoing product and service maintenance requests. Follow up with clients in a consistent and timely manner, demonstrating a commitment to ensuring client satisfaction.
* Participate in implementation calls with Cash Management Sales when implementation expertise is required. Effectively manage internal and external client expectations through clear and concise communications.
* Provides advice and guidance regarding service implementation process to clients and/or other areas of the Bank. Handle implementation or training phone inquiries from branch and care center personnel and customers, and propose solutions as appropriate.
* Identify cross sells opportunities and generate referral to Cash Management Sales.
* Proactively escalate issues to eliminate/minimize client impact. Communicate all customer service related issues affecting implementation or maintenance processing to Product Management and Operations.
* Bring to the attention of Sales and Product Management any information received from a client while conducting client service business that would indicate a risk or an opportunity to the Bank.
* Prepare, analyze, and maintain reports related to implementation and training. Assist Product Managers in the testing, implementation, and documentation of all product, system, and operational changes.
* Update and maintain all documented implementation forms and training procedures. Proactively identify opportunities to streamline/improve processes where feasible.
* Respond to client concerns in a professional manner that conveys competence, respect, and the value of the client relationship.
* Provide ongoing advice and support to clients on all activity related to cash management services and/or other daily bank operational needs.
* Perform other duties to assist with department activities as assigned by management
To be considered, you will need:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience that gives an understanding of work procedures and knowledge that may be required.
* 3+ years of experience in cash management products and services and relevant experience in the banking industry supporting commercial deposits clients.
* Project Management/Project planning skills, desirable.
* Demonstrated client management and relationship building experience.
* Proven ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner to provide exceptional customer service.
* Strong presentation, analytical, verbal and written communication skills. (Bilingual English & Spanish: plus+).
* Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Sound collaborative skills to build and maintain proactive involvement with all staff levels and customers.
* Ability to prioritize and manage own work and multiple priorities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Virtual Meeting and video-conferencing software
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To learn more about Popular Community Bank, visit our website at www.popularcommunitybank.com.