Berkshire Farm Center Foster Care Case Manager in Monticello, New York
Join Our Team, Join Our Family!
We offer a wide-range of rewarding positions which strive to assist and develop youth and families throughout New York State.
Be A Part of Our Mission
As a Foster Care Case Manager at Berkshire, you will be responsible for working with foster and biological families in their home communities by offering comprehensive case management services. The goal of the position is to implement services for the long-term, leading to positive outcomes for the youth and families served.
How Can You Help
* Ability to deliver, evaluate, monitor and assess case management services including effective treatment and discharge outcomes
* Experience with developing relationships with schools, community partners, counties and agencies
* Ability to form engaging and therapeutic relationships with children and families
* Ability to provide on-call coverage; flexible schedule with evenings required
Essential Job Requirements
* Minimum of a Bachelor s degree in social work or related field; Master s degree preferred
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience working with children and families
* A current, valid driver s license is required. Local and regional travel is required daily
To apply for the Foster Care Care Manager position, send your cover letter and resume by clicking here.
Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth (BFCSY) is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to excellence through diversity. BFCSY takes affirmative actions as an equal opportunity employer to attract, promote, and retain the most fully qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions) sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgendered status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Employer's Job# 18-0112
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.