CANON USA, INC. Manager, eCommerce Business Strategy in Melville, New York
Manager, eCommerce Business Strategy
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
The Imaging, Technologies & Communications Group (ITCG) eCommerce Sales Team is looking to hire a Business Strategy Manager whose key responsibility is to define, land and execute on our business strategy to meet assigned growth goals for our Canon Direct channel. The ideal candidate has a business development/sales background along with marketing and financial acumen that enables the development of the sales strategy and future planning processes.
Drive increase in established correct/limited set of KPI's (that are aligned with all upstream and downstream Direct Business Division/Groups). Support the management of eCommerce Sales in defining and landing sales strategic programs and initiatives.
* Operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
* Accountable for monthly sales growth and quota
* Establish future growth targets
* Ongoing identification and execution on all new direct revenue sources.
* Lead key planning programs including a 3-5 years business plan, quota achievement planning, development of promotional ideas and proposals for value added bundles.
* Manage the monthly cadenced business reporting and rhythm of business
* Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes and drive timely resolutions.
* Develop overall sales strategy for each User/Business Partner customer category.
* Build strategic plan for each target customer, includes all workflow operational components.
* Make decisions using fact-based analytics (Digital Marketing Services for site, Business Intelligence Team for broader/deeper).
* Ongoing Identification and execution of go-live for all new direct revenue sources.
* Establish a base program process.
* Development of promotional ideas
* Proposals for value added bundles.
* Build short-term promotional activities to ensure monthly revenue/unit goals are met
* Determine products, pricing and duration of promotions with internal Business Planning team The successful candidate must be able to roll-up his/her sleeves and dive deep into the data to help drive critical decisions and provide thoughtful insight into the business and viable alternatives for success.
* Bachelor's Degree Required in Business, Economics, Mathematics
* 7 years (3+ in management) in a similar role supporting a Sales Organization
* Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes and procedures * Understand creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverabl
How to Apply:
To apply, contact the employer on-line: