Collabera Linux Administrator in Lockport, New York
Location:Lockport, New YorkUS
• You are a highly motivated and passionate individual that desires to play a key role by coordinating operations and engineering teams to identify, triage, and resolve customer impacting incidents, verify service impact to the end users, and work alongside subject matter experts to identify root cause.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; critical thinking and troubleshooting skills; the ability to multitask in order to facilitate the resolution of multiple incidents at any given time; and the vision to automate in order to better scale and streamline process.
• Your Day Monitor the production infrastructure for stability and performance in order to maintain 24x7x365 operations.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies within a dynamic and extremely fast-paced environment. Ability to be self-directed in daily workload management.
• An AA degree or higher in a computer related field or equivalent industry experience.
• Typical candidates have a BS degree in a computer related field or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Working knowledge of Linux OS internals (file systems, storage, process lifecycle, etc).
• Working knowledge of basic Linux command line system health diagnostic tools.
• Working knowledge of LAMP architecture and services.
• Working knowledge of a TCP/IP network environment. Working knowledge of HTTP, DNS, NFS, RAID, and DHCP is preferred.
DHCP,DNS,TCP/IP, Linux OS internals