Elderwood Maintenance Assistant in Grand Island, New York
Requisition ID 2018-3511
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 2018-04-16
Area of Interest Facilities
Location US-NY-Grand Island
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Maintenance team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing maintenance support. This position is responsible for ensuring resident and staff safety by being responsible for repairs to the buildings and furnishings as well as up-keep of the grounds including lawn care and snow/ice removal.
- * Assist with or perform assigned duties concerned with electricity, plumbing, painting, carpentry mechanics, heating and cooling water systems.
- * Assist with or perform duties concerned with maintenance of grounds, parking lots, and driveways
- * Handle incoming and outgoing freight, as needed; lift and move heavy furniture and equipment
- * Minimum 18 yrs. age required, HS diploma or equivalent preferred.
- * Related work experience required.
- * References to verify competency required.
- * Ability to read and interpret blueprints preferred.
- * Valid Driver's License and clean driving record required.
- * Ability to follow written and verbal instructions required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.