Rapid Armored Corporation Security Guards/Drivers in East Patchogue, New York
Driver/Guard position (East Patchogue, NY)
* Perform pre-inspection on vehicles and report any repairs needed.
* Maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of company owned vehicles.
* Load and unload required shipments onto/out of company vehicle.
* Observe customer location for security and safety.
* Deliver and receive customer shipments.
* Perform and loading and unloading of ATM Machines (some routes).
* Perform driving responsibilities and obey traffic laws.
* Complete all paperwork correctly and completely.
* Communicate any and all issues or warnings with dispatch.
* Responsible for all liability carried out and returned at the end of the shift.
* Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following Rapid's safety policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
* At Least 21 years of age
* Great verbal and written communication skills.
* Must pass Pre-employment and periodic background checks which include: Education, employment, driving and criminal.
* Able to work a flexible work schedule. On occasion may be required to work 6 days a week, with rotational days off as scheduled. These hours may include weekends and holidays.
* Able to pass a post offer drug screening and DOT Physical exam.
* Able and willing to attend both initial and annual training as required by the company, State of City.
* Agrees to consistently follow-up firearms, driving and operational procedures and uphold company policies and standards set forth by the company in the employee handbook and operational documents and manuals.
* Licensing and Certification:
* Ability to obtain and carry a valid Class D Operator's driving license.
* Security Guard license.
*Benefits: Signing bonuses ranging from $1,000 to $2,000. You must meet certain qualifications and maintain good standing employment with Rapid. A competitive salary, 401K, safe driving bonus and other incentives. Dental and vision plan. Company sponsored life insurance and AD & D insurance. Employee Referral program. Referral can earn you $500 per employee. Company supplied unif