Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC Clerk, Shipping in DELHI, New York
This position is primarily responsible for scheduling
trucks and load assignments. Preparing all load
documents in accordance with our customer order
specifications, ensure product first-in/first-out (FIFO)
inventory methods to maximize product code dates and
* Effective coordination and communications with
customer service, plant management, 3rd party
drivers and internal warehouse personnel.
* Receive, review and assign truck appointments,
prepare inbound/outbound load schedules for daily
warehouse load assignments.
* Review and validate product inventory availability,
optimize product code dates to ensure FIFO protocols
* Prepare all load documents, BOL s, domestic and
export shipping documents in accordance with our
Saputo internal, external customer, local, state,
federal and international DOT shipping requirements.
* Effectively and promptly communicate (both verbally
and electronic) all applicable load concerns,
special considerations, customer service complaints,
etc. to Warehouse management.
* Ensure that all system transactions are accurately
and timely to reflect correct inventory position at
any time. This includes shipments, resupply
inventory, donations, product loss and damage.
* Adhere to the Saputo code of ethics and actively
apply the Saputo values.
* Performs other duties as requested, directed or
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Preferred,
2-year degree in logistics or inventory management.
* Three-years in a clerical role, directly in a
warehouse, logistics, transportation or distribution
* Excellent computer skill with advanced experience
with word processing, spreadsheet applications and
specialized inventory control software programs
(WMS), SAP experience a plus.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as
customer orders, inventory reports, operating
procedures to ensure documents are audited and
accurate. Ability to generate reports and business
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Candidate must be highly organized and efficient.
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and
* Work together professionally in a team environment
with coworkers and other department personnel.
* Must have excellent mathematical skills.
* Ability to adapt to changing organizational and
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
* The employee may be exposed to wet, hot, humid and
cold temperatures, moving machinery including
forklift traffic, and noise levels exceeding 85dB.
* The employee must have the ability to lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds independently throughout the
shift and/or move up to 100 lbs. with assistance as
* The employee is regularly required to work in an
office, warehouse, and production environment.
* Specific vision abilities required by the this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability
to adjust focus.
* The employee frequently is required to sit, stand
and walk for extended periods of time.
Employer's Job# 1602
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.