M & T Bank System Administrator IV - 3DHOP in Buffalo, New York
Basic Function: Provides application administration for multiple applications. System table updates and navigational support. User access provisioning, maintenance and deletions. User system access recertifications. Participate in projects for enhancements or application onboarding representing the interests of the Systems Administration team. Participate in process improvement initiatives.
• Application administration including, new user, modify users and deleting users from multiple systems.
• System table updates.
• Act as project participant in projects impacting the Systems Administration team.
• Develop process improvement to reduce the time needed to support BAU tasks.
• Provide consultation services to clients, technicians and Bank departments relating to the all functions of supported mainframe or distributed applications.
• This may also include the review of system capabilities, identification on new and existing risks, operational procedures, and forms.
• Ensure that all administered systems meet audit, compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for all user review audits, including SOX regulatory requirements.
• Follow up on production incidents until brought to conclusion.
• Update procedures as necessary.
• Adhere to all current standards and procedures and ensures all efforts are properly documented.
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business and its functions, processes, operations, customers, and competitive environment.
• Execute at a professional level of communication and cooperation.
• Execute all systems transactions necessary to support business lines.
• Perform other related duties and projects as requested.
• Internal contacts within COE or other M&T departments.
• Incumbent works under minimal supervision.
• Bachelors’ Degree in related discipline or in lieu of degree, four to five years’ experience
• Minimum three years systems administration experience
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Access
• Mainframe Access knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of Windows and PC software programs
• Complex analytical and problem solving skills
• Decisiveness with a strong work ethic
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Primary support to management
• Support cross training activities
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
• Ability to work independently and function as a member of a project team
• Reliable and highly flexible
Ideal Qualifications Preferred:
• MBA or Bachelor's degree in related discipline
• Minimum five years’ systems administration experience in a financial institution
• Minimum two years’ supervisory / work leadership experience
• Highly skilled in the use of spreadsheet, database, graphing, presentation, and department specific software
About M&T At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
Apply today at www.mtb.com/careers !
'Relevant Military Experience is Desired'
M&T Bank Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M&T Bank Corporation does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas. M&T Bank Corporation has policies and procedures in place to promote a drug free workplace.