Amneal Pharmaceuticals of New York LLC Mixing Operator II in Brookhaven, New York
- The Mixing operator is responsible for operation of the Mixing and Granulation equipment in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures and maintaining 100% cGMP & compliance to ensure the production of quality products.
- Perform and verify Mixing & Granulation advance equipment like Operating V blenders and PIAB for loading, unloading and set spin time.
- Perform and verify High Shear Granulator Mixer cleaning and Operation procedure as per SOP. Set up spin time and adding/spraying Granulation solution into mixed material through Peristaltic Pump, Calibration of Peristaltic Pump.
- Perform and verify cleaning and operation of AMF Hobart Mixer for Mixing ingredient, Granulate material and final Mixing for preparing blends for Compression Department.
- Record each entry of each step of manufacturing activities after completion of step as per PBR and maintain the Production batch record after each batch.
- Perform and verify setting up of Drying Time in Chart Recorder of Forced air Drying Ovens after entering relevant detail of batch in Recording Chart.
- Make sure all scales and Balances and other calibrated equipment are within calibration Date, Calibration stickers are attached to scales and Balances, and are clearly visible.
- To perform & verify the room release status before starting the Mixing and Granulation operation. To verify the weighing scales and checks the calibration status before starting the ingredient verification operation.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO