Amneal Pharmaceuticals of New York LLC Mixing Operator I in Brookhaven, New York
- Entry Level Role in the Mixing department. The Mixing operator is responsible for operation of the Mixing and Granulation equipment in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures and maintaining 100% cGMP & compliance to ensure the production of quality products.
- To verify the room release status before starting the Mixing and Granulation operation. Learn and Operate Mills, Co-Mills, Vibro Sifter, and Loading/Unloading Drying Ovens with Trays.
- Perform A and B cleaning of V blenders and PIAB. Maintain dedicated equipment list and follow meticulously as per established process. ( A cleaning is performed twice or three times per month before changing to different product or as required by SOP, B cleaning takes one hour and performed after each batch of same product & potency in each shift)
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend or Granulate any of a wide variety of materials into machinery/equipment. Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- To verify the weighing scales and checks the calibration status. Check and verify the ingredient weighed in Pharmacy against PBR entries, report any discrepancy to Supervisor or designee.
- Check/Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance establish Standards Procedure. Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards.
- Record entries of each step after completion and maintain the Production batch record after each batch. Keep room neat, clean and organized at all time.
- Be familiar about the staging area for Mixing and Granulation for dispensed batches by Pharmacy and staging.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO