Office of Park, Recreation and Historic Preservation Waterfront Lifeguard - Oquaga Creek State Park in Bainbridge, New York
Waterfront Lifeguard - Oquaga Creek State Park
Typical shift 11:00am-7:00pm
1. American Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguarding Certification (or equivalent)
2. CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer (cert. must be within 1year)
3. Minimum age qualification 16
4. Minimum of 20/70 uncorrected vision (Pre employment, candidates must submit a medical findings form with physician’s certification confirming acceptable physical condition).
5. Candidates must pass the Standard Qualifying Exam administered by NYS Parks or DEC to be eligible for NYS Parks lifeguard employment opportunities.