Linium Recruiting Licensed Architect in Albany, New York
Linium is hiring a Licensed Project Architect for a historic rehabilitation and preservation firm! Our client is an established organization, locally based, with clients around the northeast. They have a strong focus on customer involvement and service and are seeking likeminded candidates for this position. This will be an autonomous role, with team support. There are also opportunities to take on a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Project Architect may include:
• Meet with potential clients, listen to their needs and work with them to develop a plan of action
• Conduct research and prepare proposals for potential clients
• Work with consultants to obtain relevant information for proposals
• Lead the design from beginning to completion
• Prepare agreements and develop budgets
• Monitor budgets and consultant timecards
• Maintain proper documentation regarding client communications and project status
• Supervise the work of other staff members and consultants, serve as Project Manager throughout the process
• Serve as the liaison throughout each design phase, and provide a high level of customer service
• Prepare drafts for invoices
Qualified candidates will:
• Be an active NCARB Certificate holder, or licensed in NY
• Have an interest in historic preservation and rehabilitation
To apply for this position please use the following job link:
Visit us at www.liniumrecruiting.com or on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
For more details on this role contact:
Shannon Smith, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-3159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Linium is a proud winner of Inavero’s 2018 Best of Staffing® Client Award & named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Walk In’s Always Welcome!