Alight Solutions LLC AMS Workday Portfolio Manager (North East) in Albany, New York
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
As an AMS Workday Portfolio Manager, a typical day to include the following:
* Engage with Strategic clients within the assigned region to foster strong relationships to enable clients to maximize their investment in Workday in alignment with client Strategic Roadmaps
* Manage a team of 4-6 AMS Account Managers in the delivery of Workday AMS Services to 2-12 clients each; Support related HR processes
* Coordinate with AMS Leadership and other AMS Portfolio Managers to ensure service delivery & process consistency across all AMS Recurring & Event Services portfolios
* Champion product & process education to equip AMS Managers with the knowledge & skills they need to successfully consult with our clients in order to drive revenue & relationship growth
* Collaborate with others in defining service delivery processes & driving service delivery process improvement & clarity across the business
* Collaborate with other teams both within Workday AMS (Integrations & Configuration) and outside of Workday AMS (Sales, Solutions, CDS, etc.) in continuously refining the Service Delivery Model
* Foster a mindset of client consulting within the AMS team to drive growth in existing client relationships & expand opportunities
* Partner with the AMS Resource Manager to ensure AMS Account Management capacity is effectively managed
* Lead strategic initiatives to improve overall service delivery, internal governance, client satisfaction & revenue growth
* Provide senior leadership as the primary escalation point for external clients & internal partners supported by aligned AMS Managers
* Support Client Promise initiatives & related action plans
* Account Management: Tactical engagement in successful day to day delivery of services to a (small) group of Alight Workday AMS clients
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..
Employer's Job# R-1336
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.