TruGreen Limited Partnership Customer Service Representative in syracuse, New York
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
We're seeking a Customer Service Representative. If you set high standards for Excellence, Integrity and Customer Service this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about opportunities with TruGreen.
Receives calls to resolve basic and routine customer concerns in a timely and professional manner. Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
1. Answers inbound customer service calls, responds to customer emails and surveys.
2. Resolves customer service concerns after determining root cause of the concern.
3. Escalates customer issues requiring extensive problem solving.
4. Uses save training and current save offers to retain customers at every opportunity.
5. Updates and maintains customer database with accurate customer information and timely data entry.
6. Up-sells services to existing customers based on customer needs.
7. Provides resolution and timely follow-up with the customers.
8. Achieves quality standards as outlined in the Quality Assessment form.
9. Communicates customer impacting trends and/or ideas for improvement to manager.
10. May perform outbound calls to internal and external customers to schedule applications and/or service calls.
For a brief overview of the Customer Service position, click on the video link:
Education and Experience Requirements
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred
* Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
* Sit, stand and walk
* Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
* Speak and hear
* Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
* Lift or move up to 25 lbs
* Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.