Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Front End Engineer needed to develop our mobile web products in Boston, MA-we offer relo assistance!
Do you want to make a difference every day in someone's life? We are impacting our online community by offering daily happy and healthier lifestyle tips. Our culture is fun, open and creative. We also offer outstanding perks, award programs, bonuses and so much more! If you are a Front End Engineer with strong technical chops, please read on!
What you'll be doing in this dynamic lead position:
- Be a part of developing a high volume online health community that's changing lives daily!
- Develop high performance web product, mobile products and customer implementations
- Build new features and functionality using Ruby/Rails
- Work in a scalable cloud production environment
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years of front end web development experience in one of the following: Ruby, Rails, Perl or Python
- Experience with ground up application development for an internet or software start-up
-Previous work on MVC Frameworks is a plus!
- We develop on Rails but as long as you have strong web application experience and have dabbled with ROR, you'll fit!
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary plus an amazing bonus plan, profit sharing and award program
- 401K plus matching, 23 days of PTO, 4 floating holidays
- Your choice of equipment, a new iPhone, snacks and an office that inspires you to be creative!
- Relocation assistance to Boston, MA for the right candidate
So, if you are a Front End Engineer with strong programming skills, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.