Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Food Service Worker
State: New York
Requirements/Qualifications (Education): • High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Must possess strong math skills
• Experience cashiering
• Computer Knowledge required
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
Job Description: • Assists in preparing of food.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping of floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Brews coffee, fills beverage machines, sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, students and catering events.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Perform cashier duties when necessary
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Work School schedule ranging from 6 am - 2 pm