University of Rochester Administrative Asst in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 051 Neuro-Ctr Health & Tech/CTCC
8 AM-5 PM; OCC WKENDS
This position is to provide support at a professional level for the development and initiation of research and educational programs for the Center for Health and Technology (CHeT), including the Clinical Trials Coordination Center (CTCC). Responsibilities include planning and implementation of meetings, courses and training programs. These activities include but are not limited to the administrative functions of the CTCC, including supervision of secretaries at CHeT.
With general guidance as to priorities, and with considerable latitude for independent judgment:
- Assists with processes critical to the operation of CTCC, including assisting Director of Project Management and several Project Managers with management of calendars; organizing and preparation for meetings (both internal and external with sponsors), locally and internationally, triaging telephone calls, handling confidential correspondence, assist with confidential budget reports and monitoring account expenditures, gathering information to produce documents and/or reports; preparation of presentation materials; acting as personal liaison for the Director of Project Management and Project Managers with staff, sponsors and others; compilation and distribution of correspondence, protocols, operations manuals, manuscripts and grants.
- Provides assistance to the Director of Project Management and Project Managers in the design, initiation, and implementation of new research activities.
- Assists with creation of agendas, and with taking and distributing meeting minutes and other study related documents for internal management meetings for CTCC.
- Provides assistance to Project Managers and other clinical research personnel for the collection, review and tracking of regulatory documents for studies.
- Responsible for hiring, training and supervising student help and secretarial help in CTCC.
- Provides coordination of other day-to-day CTCC activities as requested by Director of Project Management.
A college degree or an equivalent combination of experience and training is required. 1 year of relevant administrative experience.
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The University believes that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill our important missions. The University is committed to fostering and supporting a workplace culture inclusive of people regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equal valued and supported.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Administrative Asst
Location: School of Medicine & Dentistry
Job ID: 203935
Full/Part Time: Full-Time