Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Direct Sales Representative
Location: New York-Penfield
With headquarters in Rochester, NY, Paychex, Inc. has more than 100 offices and serves approximately 554,000 payroll clients nationwide. We provide comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, time and attendance solutions, and employee pay services. Human Resource Services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, workers' compensation administration, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, and other administrative services for business.
Paychex is always looking for individuals who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. With your desire to succeed and ourtrainingand resources, opportunities at Paychex are more than just jobs. They are your chance to build a solid career with a company named to FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" list seven times since 2002. We provide an atmosphere that fosters ahealthy work life balance, and our comprehensivebenefits packageprovides health care, retirement planning, education assistance, and much more.
* Presents products and services of Paychex to final decision makers and end users. Presentations are held via phone or website presentations.
* Analyzes the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
* Expedites the resolution of customer problems or complaints.
* Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management.
* Projects a positive image in representing the Corporation to clients and the community.
* Achieves technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge. Competency is measured by the successful attainment of objectives and performance within the 80-100 percentiles on the Semi-annual Field Evaluation Test.
* Achieves Corporate sales objectives by individual product line category within unassigned territories utilizing Phone, Internet and On-line presentations as primary selling tools.
* Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client base. Referral network includes: CPAs, Banks and current clients.
High School Diploma (BA/BS preferred) in business or related field with 2-4 years relevant sales/marketing experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.