Family Residences and Essential Enterprises Transportation Manager in Old Bethpage, New York
Under the supervision of the Assistant Vice President of Facilities/Transportation Fleet Management, the Transportation Manager is responsible to oversee all aspects of transportation administration and employee training, and serve as liaison with the Human Resources Department (HR) to ensure compliance with all HR-related matters. This position requires strong ability in fleet management, problem solving, crisis management and organization skills.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.”
- Manages and coordinates the transportation network within the organization.
- Liaison between NYSDMV, Enterprise Fleet Management and Wright Express Fuel Card Management.
- Responsible for the timely completion of monthly reporting for vehicle repairs, maintenance and fuel usage.
- Responsible for the management of the GPS monitoring for the entire fleet.
- Semi-annual reporting for NYS 5310 Grant Vehicle Program.
- Directly and indirectly supervise all employees in the Transportation Division.
- Responsible for evaluation and improvement of transportation network.
- Communicate with the Assistant Vice President of Facilities/Transportation in the review of motor vehicle accidents and other incident investigations
- Advise the Assistant Vice President of Facilities/Transportation of individual/employee-related matters
- Complete logs, checklists and other required documentation/data entry for employee training and supervision; investigations; disciplinary actions; employee benefits; and Human Resource related matters, in a timely, accurate fashion and according to company policy and other regulatory guidelines
- May give input into developing the budget.
- Report possible violations of individual’s rights promptly, and complete and submit incident reports in accordance with New York State regulations and Agency policy
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in fleet management
- Computer skills including a proficiency in excel, and data entry functions.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Valid New York State Driver’s License
Job ID: 2017-3282
# of Openings: 1
Job Locations: US-NY-Old Bethpage