Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Vice President, Account Group Supervisor
Location: New York
Business Unit: CDM NY
Department: Account Services
CDM…always [thinking]…always [original]…always [creative]…never generic.
CDM has continued to experience tremendous growth and has no plans to slow down!
• Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success.
• See how our [core values]—substance, style, conviction, and grace – come to life and set us apart from other agencies.
• Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment.
• Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry.
• Come learn, [grow] and be challenged. There’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 1200 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe.
We are currently seeking a Vice President, Account Group Supervisor with medical marketing or agency experience. The Vice President, Account Group Supervisor will have the ability and understanding to align both strategy and tactics with the overall brand vision. They also have the duality of being able to create the underlying strategies for the brand and also “roll–up their sleeves” to execute large tactical initiatives.
• Provide strategic direction and approvals at significant steps of the creative process
• Lead a team and provide short-term execution direction for product
• Identify and participate in agency new business initiatives as requested
• Interact with all team members of agency product team to ensure accurate information exchange and smooth flow of product work
• Identify strengths and weaknesses of the account and make recommendations for change
• Manage account finances, including forecasts and income generation
• Ensure that yearly reviews are performed on all team members
• Work with Director of Client Services and Creative Directors to ensure that account is staffed appropriately to meet client needs
• Communicate with all senior management across all CDM departments
• Bachelor’s degree
• 9 years of medical marketing or pharmaceutical agency experience with substantial exposure to oncology brands.
• Strong management experience
• Verbal and written communication and conceptual skills, as well as the ability to work within a team are required.
CDM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
Previous Applicants Section
If you do not remember your passwordclick here.