Comcast Traffic Coordinator in New York, New York
Visible World is the leading provider of targeted TV advertising solutions. Our technology makes television advertising inventory more valuable for inventory holders, advertisers, and viewers. Visible World's HighYield tech stack is an end-to-end programmatic TV ad sell-side platform. Whether through programmatic sales infrastructure, household addressability, automated versioning, or Smart TV insights, Visible World offers the most complete automated solution for targeting, selling, and managing impression-based television ad campaigns.
Since 2000, we have been developing technology that makes TV advertising more efficient and effectivewe've been awarded 24 U.S. patents to date for technology we developed in house, and more are on the way. However, we're not just doing R&D. Today, Visible World empowers more than 300 advertisers to deliver more targeted, effective and accountable local TV ad campaigns to consumers in approximately 80% of U.S. cable homes in 210 DMAs and our household addressable footprint includes 3 million homes. Smart TV DNA is used by over a dozen leading networks to track their program promotion campaigns. Our AudienceXpress group is using the HighYield platform to lead the programmatic TV ad buying industry. Visible World employees operate at the cutting edge of TV technology. In June 2015, Visible World became a subsidiary of Comcast, joining one of the most innovative media and technology companies in the country. Come help us craft the future of TV.
- Check incoming campaign orders for proper formatting and accuracy.
- Act as a liaison between Visible World production staff and advertisers, ensuring seamless workflow
- Processing of incoming campaigns and pass off for Quality Control
- Delivery of all on-air assets via Visible World's Gateway servers and other digital delivery services.
- Execution of media changes and additions.
- Communicate with operational staff from local cable markets, national networks, and broadcast stations to identify and solve potential issues.
- Perform daily check of on air campaigns.
- Use monitoring systems to flag and resolve both hardware and software related issues in the field.
- Provide level one technical support for local cable traffic and master control personnel.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have practical technical skills.
- General: Windows, MS Word, MS Excel
- Networking: VPN, FTP
- Databases: SQL
- Must be customer orientated and have excellent communication skills
- Qualified candidates should possess a strong attention to detail and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree is required
Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer