Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Tax Senior - National Tax - Performance & Reward - HR Service Delivery - New York
Location: NY-New York
Ernst & Young's National Tax Department (NTD) serves high-profile, national and multinational clients and is led by nationally recognized tax professionals who represent some of the firm's most senior tax talent.
The Performance & Reward (P&R) practice is a specialty practice that falls under NTD and provides a broad range of services focusing on human resources (HR) and payroll. A company's "people investment" is one of its most significant investments and the Performance & Reward practice focuses on helping clients better control cost and manage risks associated with their HR plans, programs and systems. Performance & Reward professionals help clients measure, control, reduce or reallocate HR costs and assess operations to deliver business performance improvement. We also help clients manage the risks associated with their benefit plans and other HR programs, including assessing the financial implications of a transaction on HR functions, plans and programs as well as the outsourcing relationships that support HR.
We are currently seeking a HR Service Delivery Specialist Senior to participate in multiple and challenging domestic and global HR engagements across a diverse client base. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain meaningful exposure to our business and learn as an integral member of our client services teams.
Consult with clients to increase the effectiveness and reduce the costs of HR delivery through improved global HR service delivery models, processes, outsourcing, in sourcing, shared services and technologies. Lead and deliver large, complex engagements that drive strategic HR organizational change for our clients. Be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing client relationships and leading project teams from planning through execution. Demonstrate deep experience in HR operations, service delivery models, technology enablement as well as shared services design and implementation.
To qualify, candidates must have:
* a bachelor's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
* a bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, human resources management or a related discipline with demonstrated, exceptional academic achievement
* a minimum of 2 years of industry experience advising clients on how to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their HR service delivery model and operation of the HR function, ranging from HR strategy to process design to shared and self-service applications and enabling technologies, and considering insourcing, outsourcing, and offshore solutions
* MBA or advanced degree preferred
* project management experience
* experience with global or multi-national projects
* ability to facilitate client discussions
* ability to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel
* ability to assess, develop, design, implement, and monitor any area of HR operations from a people, process and technology perspective
* experience in defining business strategy, requirements and technology needs, including program/design, process, risk, and controls
* excellent client service, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and project management skills (written and verbal)
* strong numbers acumen, including outstanding analytical and quantitative abilities
* functional knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* ability to travel regularly