ICL Systems Analyst ERP in New York, New York
The Systems Analyst II is responsible for maintaining the Agency’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications by testing new promotions, conducting staff trainings, analyzing and documenting problems and recommending resolutions.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with a disability to perform the essential duties unless this causes undue hardship to the agency.)
- Performs analysis and makes recommendations on the EHR & ERP
- Provides resource support for departmental staff
- Performs trainings and provides technical assistance as needed
- Provides application support and enhancements to existing application
- Assists in developing user documentation and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of the application.
- Supports conversions and promotions to company applications
- Runs reports to assess system strengths and weaknesses as well as to monitor performance of the system across different modules.
- Prepares oral and written communications as well as analyses
- Manages open issues with the software vendor
- Identifies opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Investigates and resolves application functionality related issues and provides first level support and troubleshooting of theEHR & ERP systems
- Assists in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Builds forms, assessments, and accompanying reports
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications
- Participates in scheduled meetings with the team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress as directed
- Performs other duties reasonably related to the position as assigned
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Anasazi system
- Knowledge of advanced functions of Excel.
- Knowledge of information systems, including some familiarity with clinical applications and managed care applications.
- Knowledge of CARF standards and HIPAA standards
- Knowledge of HIPAA confidentiality practices
- Knowledge of the financial implications of client entitlement programs
- General knowledge of healthcare system with focus on clinics
- Experience navigating governmental access portals, including OMH, ePaces or other funders
- General knowledge of healthcare and financial system
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 4 combined years of experience with ERP’s and EHR’s with at least 2 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a clinic or program in a support or admin role
- Plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft ACCESS and Microsoft Project.
- High School diploma or GED required. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred from an accredited institution is preferred
- An equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Position Number: IT506703
Department: Department of Technology
Job Locations: US-NY-New York
Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Minimum Salary: USD $57,500.00/Yr.
Maximum Salary: USD $57,500.00/Yr.