Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Provide a clean and healthy environment for staff and clients on an as needed basis.
• Clean all offices, suites and stairwells daily. This includes, but is not limited to the following daily tasks of sweeping all stairwells, hallways and offices, mopping the common areas and bathrooms, cleaning all bathrooms and kitchen areas, dusting furniture, equipment and windows, and garbage removal.
• Set up classrooms, auditorium or gym for events.
• Disengage alarm and open main doors for morning shift or engage alarm and lock main door for night shift.
• Maintain building perimeter (i.e. sweep clean of all debris, etc.).
• Remove snow and ice and maintain walkways during inclement weather.
• Organize and maintain all cleaning supplies, as well as all maintenance supply closets in the offices. Submit requests to Director of Facilities for cleaning and other office supplies as needed.
• Assemble, re-organize, or move furniture and equipment as needed.
• Strip, wax, and refinish floors as necessary.
• Clean and maintain all equipment, such as A/C units, water coolers, etc.
• Paint offices and common areas as needed.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of office building cleaning practices, procedures, supplies, and equipment.
• Ability to follow directions and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to use cleaning supplies and equipment economically and efficiently.
• Ability to lift and carry cleaning supplies, tools, furniture, and equipment.
• Organizational and time management skills.