Amazon Corporate LLC Solutions Architect in New York, New York
|Job ID||548700||Location||US-NY-New York|
|Posted Date||7/13/2017||Company||Amazon Web Services, Inc.|
|Position Category||..||Recruiting Team||..|
As an Ecosystem Solution Architect focused on SI's within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS and Amazon CloudFront) across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit **
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- 3 years in a customer and or partner facing role
- Experience working with end user or developer communities
- BA/BS degree required
- Domestic travel required
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise solutions from Microsoft , Oracle & SAP
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers is desirable.
- A strong record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partners and customers.
- Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation