Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
We are a leading provider of ecommerce and online marketing solutions. Due to rapid growth we are looking for experienced senior project managers to join our existing team.
This challenging role will require you to adapt quickly to our fast-paced work-environment. The primary responsibility of the project manager is to take ownership in terms of content, quality, on time and on budget delivery, complete functionality and fulfillment of all customer requirements. A skilled project manager should not only be comfortable in applying state of the art project management technology, but also be familiar with eCommerce requirements and managing clients expectations. You will be in charge of managing a team of IT professionals throughout the complete development cycle.
This involves understanding client business requirements, eCommerce requirements, and the complete process of defining requirement documents thru complete implementation. You need to be very comfortable handling, understanding and enforcing requirement documents, functional specs and technical specs and development. Your CRM and web experience will allow you to consistently be aware of opportunities while monitoring customer satisfaction and deadlines.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
* On time and on budget delivery
* Total Customer Satisfaction
* TQM – Total Quality Management
* Manage teams of designers, Information Architects, IT professionals and web developer
* Total Project Ownership. Responsible for scheduling, tracking and managing all projects over the complete SDLC.
* Responsible for the precise and complete fulfillment of all customer requirements
* Take ownership of projects success
* Manage teams of IT professionals and developers
* Develop new resources constantly
* Manage all resources and guarantee availability
* Maintaining all project schedules and timelines, milestones and dependencies
* Checking functional specifications against wireframes for clients and technical specs for developers
* Responsibility for quality assurance and acceptance documents
* Time and budget management
* Resolve project issues through cross company interaction
* Constantly enhance network of resources
* Extensive project management experience
* Experience in managing development teams
* Experience working with various business stakeholders in a collaborative setting
* Experience developing and maintaining the full scope of product development
* Ability to understand functional specifications and understand their conversion into technical specifications
* Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects in a fast-paced, but fun environment
* Experience implementing eCommerce and web applications
* Excellent computer skills and technical understanding
Compensation: negotiable depending on experience and performance
We are a leading provider of ecommerce and online marketing solutions to global companies. Among our clients are mid-sized companies as well as brand names. We are committed to serving our clients and always strive to deliver superior results.
Our employees are passionate about what they do, whether it be dealing with clients or working on an innovative new product. We firmly believe they are the reason for our success. We expect the highest standards and reward excellence.
Job location is New York, NY