www.henrystreet.org : About Us : Employment : Job PostingsProgram Supervisor
Third Street Women's Residence
Start Date:As soon as possible
Salary:Commensurate with experience
- Master's degree in social work, human services, mental health counseling or psychology required
- Minimum of three (3) years post-master's experience in the delivery of mental illness and substance abuse services to homeless or similar populations
- Must have at least two (2) years supervisory experience in a social service setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Professional manner and appearance
- Ability to take general direction; work independently and within a team
- Ability to work effectively with diverse group of clients, staff and community members
- Ability to work various shifts/days, which may include weekends/holidays
Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Chinese) preferred
Oversee and review all grant/funding reporting on program outcomes before submission to Program Director for approval to send to specific grant/funding sources
- Document service provision and update database in a timely manner in accordance with Henry Street Settlement/Department of Homeless Services (DHS) policies and guidelines, and state and local governmental entities
- Assist with program planning, development, implementation and evaluation
- Assist in providing oversight of symptom assessment and rehabilitative services provided by the staff to consumers/residents to ensure the quality of services meet or exceed regulatory guidelines
- Ensure adherence to the performance-based programmatic protocols at the site including supervision, evaluation and training to all Shift Supervisors, Recreational Specialist and support staff as assigned
- Assist with supervision of Case Aides
- Assist in overseeing and managing all support aspects of the program
- Provide assistance with clinical interventions
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team
- Participate in clinical case conferences and treatment planning meetings
- Provide administrative back-up coverage as needed
- Serve as back-up to Program Director and/or Case Manager Supervisor as needed
- Other related duties as assigned
Apply To:Please send resume and cover letter email@example.com. Indicate "Program Supervisor" in subject of e-mail.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Henry Street Settlement is an equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aides and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Location: 265 Henry Street
New York, NY 10002