Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Protivitiis a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, we have served more than 35 percent of FORTUNE® 1000 and Global 500 companies. We also work with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies.
Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index.
Protiviti’s professionals help our clients develop, implement and maintain effective regulatory compliance programs that maximize the benefits of their investment and protect their reputations.
Today's organizations face unprecedented challenges in managing risks and complying with laws, regulations and internal policies in a cost-effective manner. The costs of regulatory compliance are rising globally and by some estimates, U.S. companies spend more than $1 trillion dollars annually. Yet, the cost of noncompliance can be the loss of an entire enterprise.
Our professionals work with companies to identify, assess, and manage risks related to compliance. We take a holistic view of the organization when creating compliance solutions. Our experts have worked with clients around the world to align compliance and business strategy, integrate multiple compliance initiatives, improve technology infrastructure, implement technology software and controls, and create effective communication programs
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
Associate Directorsare responsible for the lead role in maintaining primary contact with significant clients and for maintaining client satisfaction on all client work. In addition they are responsible for developing existing engagement opportunities, playing significant roles in developing new clients, and establishing relationships within the business community. Associate Directors maintain overall responsibility for the profitability of all client related work within their portfolio as well as managing the profitability of these portfolios.
General Knowledge & Skills
* Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
* Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment.
* Self-starter and can operate independently as needed.
* A high threshold for ambiguity and lack of structure and process during early phases of engagements.
* Creative and logical problem-solving abilities.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and team building skills.
* Advanced listening skills and written and verbal communications.
* Ability to multi-task and maintain professional demeanor under pressure.
* Strong project management and client relationship skills.
* Proven business development proficiency.
* Organization and time management expertise, mentoring and people development capabilities.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
* Deep knowledge of ERM frameworks, methods and processes used by organizations to manage risks and seize opportunities related to the achievement of their objectives.
* Extensive experience identifying events or circumstances relevant to the organization's objectives (risks and opportunities), assessing them in terms of likelihood and magnitude of impact, determining a response strategy, and monitoring progress.
* Broad experience providing client service, offering recommendations to clients on policies and procedures, and assisting clients on managing risks, and remaining cost effective.
* Extensive experience in identifying sales opportunities with existing clients, demonstrating ability to add valuable and creative suggestions to the proposal development process, and recognizing risk with potential clients and advertising appropriately.
* Deep understanding of how to evaluate ERM initiatives and determine risks throughout an organization.
* Ability to mentor management and staff and uphold the dynamic team environment emphasized at Protiviti.
Education & Professional Credentials
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting/Finance or Economics) required.
* 9+ years in related field, preferrably consulting.
* Relavant certifications.
* Big 4” experience strongly preferred.
Ability to Travel
* Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
Job Number15544- Posted02/11/2013-Protiviti-Experienced-United States-NY-New York