LinkedIn Mid-Market Relationship Manager- Sales Solutions in New York, New York
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As a Relationship Manager, you will lead the expansion of our client base and use your strategic social selling skills to educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of Sales Navigator. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
● Learn about LinkedIn’s platform, products and associated tools (e.g. SFDC)
● Effectively communicate the LinkedIn Sales Solutions value proposition and elevator pitch to inspire your clients to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers
● Make discovery calls and confirm meetings with key decision makers that will generate revenue
● Create a pipeline of reasonable opportunities and reliable forecasts in a transparent manner
● Develop and execute strategic plans for the territory that will evolve and improve our sales process
● Listen to the needs of the market and educate the product and marketing team
● Deliver, and preferably exceed, against quarterly and annual revenue targets
● 4+ years of relevant sales experience
● MBA degree
● Experience with SaaS sales, consultative sales, consulting, or relevant
● Experience in relationship management speaking to C-level users
● Experience with business development across various geographies
● Proven history of overachieving quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment
● Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and forecasting skills
● Possess deep relationships with senior sales leadership
● Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
● Ability to use competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
● Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
● Ability to assess business opportunities, read prospective buyers and develop compelling strategies