ABM Industries, Inc. Human Resources Administrator in New York, New York
- Accurately inputs data and makes changes to employees' profiles in JDE based on change forms received from Long Island & Westchester branches for all of B&I (includes janitorial and parking).
- Assist operations managers who work in the parking portion of B&I with recruiting for NYC & Westchester, including, but not limited to the following: Posting positions on Jobaline, sending applications & resumes to the hiring managers, following up with the hiring manager on which applicant(s) will be selected for the position(s) & which ones weren't. Recording & dispositioning each candidate in Jobaline. Dispositioning rejection reasons for each candidate not hired in a timely manner.
- Launching necessary forms to candidate using SterlingOne & following up with the candidate to ensure paperwork is completed accurately & on time.
- Enter new hires into JDE (falls under data entry bullet)
- Answer personal phone line and HR shared phone line. Retrieve and respond to voicemails from personal AND HR shared lines.
- Responds to emails sent to various HR shared inboxes.
- Go to waiting area periodically throughout the day to see if assistance is needed. Assist as necessary.
- Is the point contact person for NYC filing through Archive Systems. Retrieves files and documents for requesting parties.
- Assists with employment verification letters and employment verification forms.
- Answers inquiries from operations, the union, HR personnel, payroll and employees as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Experience with JD Edwards a plus
1-2 years office experience in similar role preferred
Ability to work under deadlines
Ability to handle competing priorities
Strong attention to detail, accuracy required
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)