Marsh & McLennan Cos Global Sales CRM Manager in New York, New York
The Global CRM Business Operations Leader is responsible for leading a high-performing team in enabling the field to drive growth through the strategic use of the data, insights and technology adoption.
She/he will be responsible for the creation, development, delivery and evolution of CRM programs and enablement tools (such as Salesforce) and processes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our client-facing professionals.
S/he will work closely with stakeholders across Sales, Line of Business and Geo Leaders to define the vision and strategy of a CRM program that is fully aligned with evolving business needs and priorities, then partner with Global Technology on delivery and continuous improvements.
Set Mercer's CRM vision, strategy and roadmap
* Vision and roadmap for CRM technology (Salesforce and related tools) for next 1-2 years
* Work in partnership with the sales, marketing, business and technology teams to understand planned business process change and how that change can be translated into technology and process requirements
* Drive annual technology planning process including business case development
* Ensure business buy-in through Growth Governance Group
Manage team in the delivery and execution of CRM roadmap and day-to-day run operation
* Manage requirements definition and sign-off
* Oversee project management to ensure on time, on budget and quality delivery of features and functionality
* Manage new features/functionality communications with business to educate and boost uptake
* Provide on-going training to ensure active usage and adoption among business community
* Provide on-going operational support to Regional CRM Specialists and end users
Engage with the business to cultivate passionate advocates and practitioners of the use of CRM technology to grow relationships and revenue
* Develop sstrategies to support the roll out of initiatives that will support sustained behavioral change in regards to skills and behaviors.
* Workshops to foster internal best practice sharing, creating reinforcement mechanisms and celebrating successes
* User community development
Provide leadership and support for major regional and global business initiatives.
* Support new and ongoing initiatives and provide coordination and operational support across regions.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Master's Degree and/or Technical Training
* 15+ years related experience
* Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and technology initiatives
* Experience leading process, program and tool design, re-engineering, and change management
* Hands-on experience in the Salesforce deployments and implementations
* Experience leading and developing high performance teams
* Proven change agent with stakeholder/client management experience
* Solid understanding of key business challenges faced by sales professionals, client managers and consultants. Strong domain knowledge in multiple CRM subject areas including account and contact management, opportunity and pipeline management, forecasting, activity management, CPQ, and order management
* Ability to translate information needs of the business to IT and convey data /systems constraints to the business
* Strong client service orientation and relationship building skills - builds credibility with all stakeholders at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
* Exceptional communication skills including written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
* Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
* Exceptional project management skills and detail orientation. Ability to manage projects and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and manage timely status updates with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills involving technology
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're de signing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
US ONLY: Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.