Citi Citigold Relationship Associate - 5th Avenue in New York, New York
Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Sales
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17066047
The Citigold Relationship Manager Associate (RMA) will be responsible for providing a remarkable client experience and deepening relationships of Citigold clients in the ‘Service’ portfolio. This includes Citigold clients ($200,000+on-us) who have not yet signed the Citigold Terms of Service. The RMA will execute a client engagement and sales plan focused on delivering exceptional service and on achieving sales goals. With access to Citi professionals providing sophisticated products and tools, the Citigold Relationship Manager Associate will utilize a team-based approach to provide potential solutions to a client’s complex financial needs. The RMA should be able to
Profile clients to understand banking needs
Provide exceptional service and identify needs
Deepen client relationships through non-investment product and service solutions
Educate clients on Citi’s digital capabilities
Offer access to Citi professionals to provide enhanced solutions & build a portfolio of enhanced clients
• RMAs will be aligned to multiple Relationship Managers
• Serve as the primary point of contact, responsible for retail sales, service and client experience for Citigold ‘Service’ clients
• Conduct banking discussions with assigned portfolio of clients to understand client needs; clearly create, communicate, and execute solutions
• Identify new business, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental wallet share, and cross sell opportunities within the assigned portfolio
• Ensure productivity, service and client satisfaction indicators are above the minimum defined standard
• Master referral opportunities to grow portfolio. Refer opportunities to segment partners where appropriate (including but not limited to Home Loan Officers, CPWM Financial Advisors, Small Business Partners, etc.)
• Transition clients from “Service” to “Enhanced” Citigold portfolio as client signs the Terms of Service and move to ‘Enhanced’ portfolio
• Take ownership of the client experience including on-boarding and resolving Retail Bank service issues as appropriate through follow-up and leveraging other Citi resources
Operations and Risk
• Ensure client’s documentation and information is up to date and complete according to the Retail Bank and regulatory requirements. Follow up on documentary exceptions until they are regularized.
• Ensure full accomplishment of all risk, compliance and control policies and procedures for the assigned portfolio and the unit (i.e. KYCs, AML alerts, EUDD, COB, MCA, etc.).
• Follow the Do’s and Don’ts for nonlicensed Bankers
NOTE the information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
• Positive spirit, energetic and enthusiastic
• 3-5 years in financial services with a strong knowledge of banking and credit products
• Ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with other departments or businesses within Citi including sales, service, operations and compliance.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a sales plan
• Demonstrated ability to engage in outbound bank sales activities and acquire new business
• Demonstrated ability to successfully deepen and retain client relationships
• Driven to resolve client issues to provide the highest levels of client satisfaction
• Product/service knowledge; expertise in articulating product/service information to clients
• Basic computer skills - ability to interact with clients using banking technology
• Strong client service orientation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to engage with and influence others
• Ability to think creatively to solve problems
• Organized; ability to manage time effectively and to multi-task
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of Citi’s products and services including features and benefits of product packages, fee structures, etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of global, regional and local sales and service end-to-end processes including policies and procedures (account opening, credit initiation, servicing, ongoing client management)
• Demonstrated strong financial/business acumen
• Results-oriented; self-starter
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures.