JPMorgan Chase CIB, NA Equities Sales- Trading Floor Executive Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
As an executive assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring extreme confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making and coordinate efforts with the 3 other assistant supporting Equities Sales. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's activities and goals. Duties also include heavy travel and meeting coordination, submitting expenses, heavy phone coverage, and reviewing incoming correspondence / emails and preparing responses. Additionally, you will exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. This role sit on a trading floor and supports a busy sales desk and a team of 11 (5/ED’s, 5/VP, 1/Assoc).
Hours are 8:00 – 5:00pm
• Coordinate travel arrangements domestic/international (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers
• Concur Expense processing and Invoice preparation in a timely manner
• Professionally field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls / telepresence
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks
• Provide support to visiting senior managers
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express
• Proficiency within the Microsoft Suite
• Candidates should have Expense policy, Patrol and Charitable Contributions knowledge (internal)
• Ability to learn procedures and processes quickly
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, excellent telephone etiquette and presents a professional dress code
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
• Ability to work closely and in partnership with other Assistants
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays.
• Absolute tact and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management
• Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong initiative, energy and confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
• Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor
• Ability to multi-task and ensure multiple projects are completed on time
• The ability to be an integral member of the team
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.