TRC Companies Chief Inspector - NICET IV - NYSDOT Bridge / Highway Projects in New York, New York
We are currently seeking an experienced Chief Inspector for a New York State Department of Transportation project located in Bronx, New York.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with knowledge of highway, bridge, facilities or rail construction practices and procedures as required with a minimum of 5 years of direct experience with New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT)
- Ability to prepare correspondence, reports, and recommendations concerning construction issues.
- Currently possess NICET IV.
- Additional certs such as ACI Concrete Field Testing Certification, Rutgers Traffic Control Coordinator, NJSAT, and NECEPT preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a vehicle
- Occasional irregular or extended work hours such as Night Shift /Weekend work availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
New York, NY - Broadway - NYC1